Friday, August 14, 2009

Wall Street Journal,Aug.14, 09 GM and China+ Confucius

General Motors and China to expand low-cost exports. Page B2

Macau Credit Pact is boost for Sands. Page B3

Evidence of Sino-American Economic activities as published per se.

Moreover, I thoroughly enjoyed reading the story of Confucius in Chinese, published in Hong Kong by an author of Jinan University, Shandong Province. After reading such pocket edition, I had an opportunity to refresh my mind about my early education I received in China with intellectual utility(satisfaction) before 1947. I came to USA in 1947 after I earned my B.A. Degree in 1946.

The Guidelines of St. John's University is taken from the aphorism of Confucius. "Xue er bu si zhi wang;Si er bu xue zhi dai." We need to learn and to think simultaneously. That is the way for proper learning. I have followed such lines with tremendous joy to sharpen my wits.

When leaders follow the lines of Confucius,the nation would be led by folks with ethics and morality to be role models with the national character jof strong willpower. In other words,the nation will have the good leaders in the mundane world.

Xie Shihao a.k.a. Francis Shieh blogging at the Beltsville Public Library at 2.30 p.m. on August 14, 2009.

No comments: