Sunday, August 23, 2009

Economics is a science of change and choice

I love to travel to meet folks and have an attitude to live and to learn from others.

Change that is real is change that is not willed. Face reality and unwilled change will happen.

Humility is reality to the full with Mea Culpa! Modesty would be fine and dandy!

Economics is a science of change and choice. Choice is to be made by individuals with thoughts.

I remember when I was an accountant with IBM in San Jose,California in 1957-58, I was given a Wooden Name plate on my desk. The Name Plate does not have my name but the capitalized word: THINK. There is the common ground of Sino-American Economics of Human Behavior.

The Chinese proverb: "San si er xing" Think three times before one acts.

Never "san xin er yi" Shilly-shally (procrastination) should be discouraged.

Francis Shieh a.k.a. Xie Shihao, a learner to share my thoughts with readers. Have a good day with success in your undertaking.

Sunday, August 23, 2009 at 6.22 a.m.

No comments: