Monday, August 24, 2009

A short description of economics in action as an individual

Economic science needs communicators to analyze the meaning of data and such quantitative figures are to be interpreted re qualitative knowledge plus wisdom with margin of error(discrepancy) apropos of rational human behavior in the real world particularly during the age of uncertainty. Manipulation is to be avoided but the etiology must be understood without bias.

As an economist,I try to optimize my daily schedule with maximum efficiency. After I walk in the house after research in the library, I go to the kitchen and put water into a large bowl and take out food from the refrigerator to the microwave oven. Then I change into house wear and warm up food and relax by watching TV to stay smart and stay informed.

I am fully aware of the time constraint and my daily function is strictly observed for allocation of scarce resource.

Francis Shieh a.k.a. Xie Shihao on Monday,August 24, 2009 at 9 p.m.

No comments: