Thursday, November 27, 2008

Give thahks to the Almighty: His love endures forever

Happy Thanksgiving is the American tradition to celebrate the 4th Thursday in November with food to eat as the grateful expression to "Laotianye: in Pin Yin i.e. Divine Providence,the Creator of all folks on earth.We pray before our meals as well.

I happened to notice seemingly happy folks with carts filled to the brim to the extent of overflowing. Such delight with excitement are intoxicating at best. Family and friends are together for the utility of filling up the stomach with loving sentiments. However,frugality is the buzzword to remember nowadays. When we have water to drink with bread to eat,we can keep our body and soul together without any worry to reduce(sic). Keep our shapes and be happy with spirituality for genuine happiness as mindset to be our tribute to Thanksgiving. American Indians were cited for Thanksgiving and American Indians were Asians. The first Americans were Asians from American history. I believe I am not incorrect. However,if there is an error,I am just human,a human error may be forgiven by the readers. Thanks for reading my blog on Thanksgiving Day that I offer my blog with my thanks to YOU.

Francis Shieh,named after Francis Scott Key in American history but the British are our friends apropos of global financial crisis. Such international relations must include China as Sino-American Economics of Thanksgiving of funding to rescue global economic crisis. Xie Shihao i.e. thanks from a heroic poet with sentiments as my random thoughts in the light vein on Nov.27, 2008 at 7.22 a.m.

No comments: