As we encounter our daily chores with stress and anxiety, we would be susceptible to heart disease, diabetes and other ailments. But we can successfully fight with planned strategies. To wit: -
1. Eat an apple a day to keep the physician away: Morning is like the gold; noontime as silver and evening as copper with the likeness of precious metals to have intrinsic value per se.
2. Exercises via walking,jumping,talking and laughing as our daily workout. Looking at good scenery to enjoy nature as our mental health to appreciate aesthetics.
3. Caffeine can boost our level of hormones that is released in times of stress. Drink tea from China with caffeine in the name of "the misty tea" from the mountain.
4. Diet: such as fruits and veggies to increase fiber with shrimp and fish for Omega 3s. Meat is OK for protein but eggs are as good.
5. Grape wine is to raise HDL cholesterol which is the good cholesterol for a healthy heart.
All in all, balancing to reach equilibrium would be a lifelong student of economics. A typical Chinese thrifty menu: One veggie,one fish with beancurd soup.
Francis Shieh aka Xie Shihao sharing the above hints with readers to remember our one body to be in good shape and to maintain our state of wellness.
Saturday, January 16, 2010 at 1.52 p.m.