Page 1B USA Today: Page 1B:-
Gold may rebound this week as currencies weaken following interest rate cuts by central banks, boosting the appeal of the precious metal as an alternative asset.
Page 5B:- Steps toward your goal in life:
1. Learn to save. Saving for future needs.
2. Control spending. Exercise restraint.Material things are limited but spirituality is unlimited in minds and in hearts.
3. Picture one's reason for saving. For what? Various reasons as one's own wishes.
4. Keep learning: "Work and Study Cycle Theory" www.Google.com for reference. Living is learning in the way of life.
5. Uncover one's passion. Do what one enjoys to do for pastime.
6. Look for the good in everything. Be positive in outlook and be happy and go lucky.
Wall Street Journal,March 30, 2009 on page A18:-
A call for nationalism by Jason Dean: A copy of "Unhappy China" as economic crisis damages the West for a collection of scholarly essays. Try to study Confucianism from the East as an option. The readers of such book must be alerted to the prior blog i.e. views by American leaders and thinkers apropos of US-China or Sino-American economics in the 21st century.
Francis Shieh a.k.a. Xie Shihao on March 30, 2009 at 3.20 p.m.