Sunday, March 8, 2009

Unsolicited suggestions to my beloved for your kind reference

The following may or may not be meaningful as per your own volition:-

If you wish to buy stocks or bonds throughout your life in this mundane world,you would welcome price drop as a way to add more inexpensive investments for your portfolio. That is the positive mindset.

You would never be perturbed when your holdings decline by 60% - 90% such as GM,AIG or Citi or Bank of America stocks. Consider such vicissitudes of life as your generous eleemosynary endeavor.(sic)

You are a bold soul with determination to get rich for your material or physical investments on earth. Query: Is money the be-all and the end-all in our lives? My goal is:"jiao xue xiang zhang" "shi zhong bu xie" in Pin Yin.

My humble advice is to invest in human capital i.e. knowledge for intellectual clout. I study everyday to enrich my brain with no concern about the decline but only addition to my intellectual capital as my asset plus walking for my good health. I do remember my motto: Happiness is not material consumption(Money required) over Desire but add intellectual pursuit,spiritual satisfaction and good health to the numerator over the denominator of desire in a fraction. Plus: 3S-2D=CU as my equation for my way of life. Cf. my prior blogs at www.blogger.com for reference. Or send e-mail to: fs33@georgetown.edu for answers.

Thanks for reading my humble views and have a great day with spirituality to be applied to Sino-American Economics of Human Resource for intellectual development.

Francis Shieh a.k.a. Xie Shihao,a graduate student from Shanghai,China in 1947 to study GENUINE economics of Ontology in this mundane world with philosophical underpinning as an octogenarian.

Sunday,March 8, 2009 at 7.22 a.m. Daylight Saving Time returns today at 2 a.m. Let there be Light!

No comments: