Thursday, October 16, 2008

Presidential Candidate Debates on Oct.15,2008

To my friends online, Greetings. I listened to their debates last night. Senator McCain pointed out the greed and excess of some folks and my mind turned to their lifestyle. In other words,they should render services to humanity in this world before they depart on earth. That is mortality for all mortals. But the soul is immortal as Nobel Laureate in Economics Paul Krugman cited such word as published re my prior blog.

Senator Obama paid attention to the middle class in America and I would endorse his interest as a member of the middle class. I started teaching in 1945 until July 2008.

Senator Obama said: "We borrowed from China to pay Saudi Arabia." Senator McCain said:"We owe to China as a debtor" China is a creditor. I mentioned such in the past as Sino-American Economics. Two nations must work together for mutual benefit. Moreover, China supports US bailout and would cooperate with other nations as published in the media several days ago.

Francis Shieh a.k.a. Xie Shihao,a learner to share my understanding with other readers online apropos of US-China relations in the 21st century.

October 16, 2008 at 6.48 a.m.

No comments: