Friday, August 29, 2008

Stay healthy and think young as I do

My humble background is colorful and varied, including childhood in Shanghai and North China
with a university degree from St. John's University,Shanghai in 1946 plus high school education at Hautes Etudes in Tianjin and Gonzaga College in Shanghai in early 1940s. I traveled to Japan, Korea,Malaysia,Singapore,Thailand,Canada,Brazil and USA from coast to coast as my teaching efforts. Lectured in China to Harbin in the north and Hongkong in the south as a Fulbright Senior Scholar in 1989-1990. I happened to be a linguist teaching Mandarin and Wu dialect at www.Dictyon.net in Maryland. For other information,please search francis shieh at www.Google.com and search xie shihao at www.baidu.com. Have a great day,everyday with my best wishes.

Francis Shieh a.k.a. Xie Shihao on Friday,Aug.29, 08

No comments: