Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I hereby revamp my definition of happiness

Good Morning to my readers, I will hit a spiritual target of truth. Noticing, praying and pondering about the meaning of life. Such activities would deliver me from the humdrum into the divine with a holy soul in the days to come. I thrive on spontaneity. What is upcoming everyday would make me feel more alive with action. I shall strive to be a communicator for peace and development. Tranquility and equanimity would be the sweetest things in mundane life. I would trust folks who would be the adventure for the day. I have been available as I was offered my first teaching assignment by virtue of my enthusiasm as told by the person in charge in Shanghai in 1945 with fond memories of such serendipity. I am never through learning as fun on daily basis. Francis Shieh a.k.a. Xie Shihao on Tuesday,Feb. 26, 2008 at 6.52 a.m.

No comments: