Saturday, November 3, 2007

Simple lifestyle turns out to be luxury in spirit mindset

Greetings to all readers. I decide my own lifestyle and would take responsibility for how smoothly or roughly things run. I shall seek companions who are energetic and secure as I am in spirituality. My name is shihao,the poet' poet after Libai and Tufu as I saw the lines in Loyang decades ago. However,my name is in name only because I am not a poet but an economist with Chinese language expertise. I have found out that the most important goal in life is to relax regardless of stress or setbacks. Challenges are to be faced with strides. All obstacles may be regarded as opportunities to be tackled with unflappable moxie as xie shihao. Remove my ego and all homo sapiens shall be selfless in the long run. It is time to be a thriver instead of a survivor in this mundane world. I take steps toward my goal to be a lifelong student with joy of learning. Live and Learn as my motto. Pursuit of happiness with victory in mind and heart with determination. Love is put to the test: Who are my friends? A friend in need is a friend indeed! The essence of knowledge lies in our senses with positive thoughts plus intuition. Francis Shieh aka Xie Shihao on Saturday,Nov.3, 2007 at 6.35 a.m. Any other scenarios? Thanks for reading my humble views today.

No comments: