Sunday, November 18, 2007

Mental expansion to see the macroview of Economics

To my friendly folks, I strive to have an open mind and stay in such mindset to build a bridge from my world to an intellectual realm of the spirit. I get enthusiastic about learning and oshall accomplish in gaining knowledge. My mind blossons into a worthwhile endeavor. Think different thoughts and things change to variety to be the spice of life. My awareness of interpersonal dynamics would help me to make choices that can be my pride. My focus is on building satisfying empathetic and profound demeanor. Avoiding emotions such as anger or resentment,I shall find myself to have a moral compass of cheer and joy. I believe I can be gentle and kind with a unique and artistic approach. Consequently,I shall reach out to new friends with clear frame of mind for harmony. Xie Shihao aka Francis Shieh on Sunday,Nov.18, 2007 at 6.55 a.m.

No comments: