Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Be relevant as a student in applied economics

Hi to folks, I try to provide real life examples in my blogs to help identify my strengths and weaknesses and hone critical skills to tackle the daily demands of my work with greater speed, savvy, and effectiveness. What I need to know to be an intelligent consumer of economics in making plans, and to use economic concepts in making decisions apropos of acquiring and allocating the resources.
In order to make sense re economics in the real world,I shall refrain from making estimates of unquantifiable data in re lifestyles of folks of Sino-American economics. Perhaps the following acronyms would do the tricks: SWOC for explanations below-
S - Strengths
W - Weaknesses
O - Opportunities
C - Challenges

The above may be applied to all folks when making decisions for true understanding of LIFE on earth.

Folklores in USA or in China with the inclusions below:
Myths, legends, jokes, proverbs,riddles,chants,oaths,tongue twisters,folk belief,folk medicine,folk song,folk speech,folk music et al.
Francis Shieh a.k.a. Xie Shihao. November 28, 2007

No comments: