Saturday, November 10, 2007

Be a supplier and a demander simultaneously

To my friends as readers of my blog, I am always in a generous mood because it is more blessed to give for my family traditon. However,I would welcome any inputs once in a while for reciprocity. The old line maybe: Three days for fish and guests. But I eat fish for reason of health and guests are always welcome for companionship. I would share dreams,visions and inklings with family and friends for togetherness. I believe in balance as a student of economics for 6 decades. Take 40 winks or a walk to brighten my mood with good thoughts apropos of the proper attitude. I would add diligent and helpful folks to my team everyday with cooperative joy. I can tolerate listening to other viewpoints for fun regardless of far-fetched thoughts. My network is a cherished asset and to reduce any liability for the net worth in life. I shall continue to be warm, captivating and enthusiastic with constructive measures as my daily routine plus charisma. Such seemingly difficult mission are inescapably linked with eventual success as my positive living in this mundane world. Francis Shieh aka Xie Shihao on Saturday, Nov.10, 2007 at 6.33 a.m.

No comments: