Thursday, January 1, 2009

DDSS:acronym as 2009 Mantra to energize life to be worth living

D- Devotion
D- Dedication
S- Spirit
S- Smile

The theological belief that the world is run according to a good purpose but it is too complicated for human beings to be able to comprehend such mundane knowledge.

Philosophizing: Any worldly situation may be a blessing in disguise when we have the positive thoughts to be invigorated with inspiration.


Incantation from Psalm 119:34-35 to be fitting online in the Internet Age:

"Give me understanding, and I will keep your law and obey it with all my heart. Direct me in the path of your Commands, for there I find delight."


Francis Shieh a.k.a. Xie Shihao, a student of philosophy,theology and religion since 1940s to be relevant to Sino-American Economics during the financial crisis. January 1, 2009 at 11.08 a.m.

No comments: