Wednesday, October 31, 2007

There are lots of firsts during my trip to Jiangsu and Shanghai

In a nutshell, When I deal with folks I like,I am flexible and cool with equanimity. I endured the negatives and search for greatness in a field where few have attained such disciplines such as Economics and languages.(Chinese-Wu dialect and Mandarin)in every moment I visited in China. I list the places I visited such as Rudong County in Jiangsu Province and Shanghai,the city of my birth. I had good weeks including twists of my heart with thumping surprises in a versatile mood. If I love a person,I am unable to keep secrets with straight expressions from my heart and my mind. After such spiritual involvement,I have been feeling jovial, cheerful with imaginative moxie as Xie Shihao. I shall take charge of my tranquility by guarding my space regardless of claustrophobia maze in JingJiang Inn in Shanghai. My productivity ebbs and flows for sweet and sour moments with grandiose vision and topnotch expectations. I study and focus and be cool in English and Chinese expressions with different characters,however. Savvy? Xie Shihao aka Francis Shieh. October 31, 2007 at 3.16 p.m.

No comments: