Monday, October 1, 2007

Spiritual magnanimity allows others to enter into the same joy

We live in a world of possibility with many options. Our strength is empowered by capable and creative efforts. Life can restore, recharge and reset for integrity. Folks are sweet with beauty plus joy into life. I shall appreciate the good company that is coming my way on October 4, 2007. "Wang nian zhi jiao" is the guideline for trust with sense of belonging and enjoyment. The meeting will be fascinating and passionate in learning for honest living. The rules of gracious etiquette would stabilize with laughter and warmth. The trip shall be purposeful and ultimately rewarding with direction apropos of my golden years. Such scintilating news would set the tone for surprises. My heart basks in its warmth with generosity to my benefactors. The key to spiritual joy is to devote my interests in healthy things as treasures growing out of a delightful sojourn. Francis Shieh aka Xie Shihao on Monday,October 1, 2007 at 6.54 p.m.

No comments: