Monday, December 15, 2008

My Creed during Yuletide 2008 and beyond...

I am blogging to disseminate thoughts on US-China economic activities.
I am a lifelong watcher of economics in action,
My mission is to see positive US-China relations achieved.

I am blogging to learn Sino-American economics.
I am a guardian of intellectual integrity -- chengshi and zhengzhi or wanzheng (in Pin Yin system of romanization),
I defend the US Constitution: in particular the Amendments I and XIV of the Bill of Rights .

I am a student, researcher and learner.
I try not to leave the reader behind,
I will spare no effort.

Francis Shieh a.k.a. Xie Shihao, an alumnus of St. John's university from Shanghai, China, Class of 1946, and subsequently earned graduate degrees in 1950 and 1978.

Monday, December 15, 2008 at 2.50 p.m.

No comments: