Tuesday, January 8, 2008

"Jun zi zhi jiao dan ru shui" in Pin Yin

Chinese maxim: A gentleman's friendship is as light as water. Maybe a lady's friendship is as thick as clam chowder(sic). Such expressions would be similar to "Hi" and "Bye" versus love to all as figurative expression being nice? I hold the sophisticated way of viewing things in life. My mind may travel to distant places to resolve issues of the past by revisiting childhood setting with memories of youth to dive into the good old days in Shanghai. Try to translate and transliterate Chinese to English and vice versa as a fantastic communicator by virtue of my education and experience. Stay loose and enjoy life everyday to educate myself with creative moxie as a xie(last name) to xie(thank) all my friends as my teachers. Love devolves upon sincerity evolving warm affection. It is smart to recognize the nearest and dearest art and beauty with aesthetic standard of the times with charisma. Aim high, higher and the highest to see the open sky with stellar attitude for health and fitness with spiritual quest. Francis Shieh, a lifelong student in comparative philosophy. Xie Shihao on Tuesday,January 8, 2008.

No comments: